- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
This authentic Greek pizza will have you wanting more.
- 1 12" Original Gourmet Crust
- ½ c. crumbled blue cheese
- 8 oz. hummus
- 1 large tomato, sliced and quartered
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 c. Kalamata olives, pitted, optional
- 8 oz. gyro meat, cooked
- Olive oil
- Spread olive oil evenly all over pizza crust and set aside.
- Preheat grill with top closed.
- Spread hummus on the crust, leaving ½ inch border.
- Cook gyro meat according to packaging. Top crust with gyro meat, tomato, onion and olives. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Place pizza in grill and close lid. Bake 5-7 minutes or until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown. Slice and serve.
Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.