- Cook Time: 23 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
A scrumptious pizza with chicken, jalapeños, and fresh cilantro and tomatoes.
- 1 12" Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. organic chicken, fully cooked
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ c. grape tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- ½ oz. fresh jalapeño, sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread fully cooked chicken on crust. Add cheese, jalapeño, cilantro and tomato. Sprinkle salt all over pizza.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. 3. Remove from oven. Slice and serve.
- Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes on pizza stone or using indirect heat, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.