- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
Indulge in this one-of-a-kind pizza, loaded with zucchini, peppers and mushrooms.
- 1 12" Thin & Crispy Gourmet Crust
- ½ c. avocado vinaigrette dressing
- ¼ c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ c. zucchini, sliced
- ½ c. yellow, green and orange pepper, sliced
- ½ c. mushroom, sliced
- ½ c. grape tomatoes, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush olive oil on crust. Spread avocado vinaigrette on crust.
- Add zucchini, peppers, mushrooms, onion and tomatoes. Top with cheese.
- Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven. Slice and serve!
- Place pizza on grill using indirect heat or a pizza stone with lid closed for 5-7 minutes, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown.
If using individual size pizza crust, use 2 tablespoons sauce, 1/3 cup cheese and toppings as desired.