Enjoy philly cheese steak in a whole new way!
- 1 Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 cup Mushroom
- 1 Small Onion (sliced)
- 1 Small Green Pepper (sliced)
- 2 cups Philly Steak (fully cooked)
- 1/2 Tbsp. Olive oil
DirectionsSTEP 1: Preheat oven to 425°F. Brush olive oil on crust. Spread sauce on crust.
STEP 2: Cook Philly steak thoroughly until done per package instructions. Sprinkle cheese on crust. Add steak, mushrooms, onions, and pepper.
STEP 3: Place pizza in the oven on center rack for 8-10 minutes; just long enough to melt the cheese. Remove from oven.* Slice and serve!
* Grilling instructions: Preheat grill on medium. Place pizza in grill with lid closed for 5-7 minutes, until toppings are warmed and crust is golden brown. (Placing crusts directly over the flames can burn the crust quickly. We recommend using a pizza stone or using indirect heat.)
** If using individual size pizza crust use 2 Tbs. sauce, 1/3 Cup cheese, and top ingredients to quantity desired.