A delicious alternative to an American classic.
- 1 Mama Mary’s™ Pizza Crust
- 1/2 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 Medium Onion (diced and caramelized)
- 1/2 lb. Bacon (diced and cooked crisp)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1 Roma Tomato (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Pickle Slices (optional)
- 1 cup Lettuce (chopped; optional)
DirectionsSTEP 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spread pizza sauce over crust. In a large skillet, caramelize the onion in a little olive oil. Remove onions from skillet. Add diced bacon and cook until lightly crisped. Remove bacon from skillet. Add ground beef. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook until done.
STEP 2: Sprinkle crust with grated cheese, ground beef, onions and bacon. Arrange sliced tomatoes on top.
STEP 3: Place pizza in the oven and bake for about 10 - 15 minutes until hot and bubbly. Scatter lettuce and pickle slices over hot pizza. Slice and Serve!